Monday 25 November 2013

Collaboration

When I heard we was doing collaboration I wasn't fond of the idea of sharing my ideas with new people but when I heard the brief we had I knew it wouldn't be bad to share my ideas as it's all about trying new things and playing around with the ideas you have. 

The brief we had was fiction vs reality I instantly knew that we could course drama with this brief after a couple of weeks thinking of ideas we decided to not course drama and look at it a different way with that we decided to film are selfs and friends drunk at a house party with this footage we planned to make a short silent film. When we looked back at the footage it was clear that a silent film wasn't really going to work. 

After going to Gary's lecture and hearing about Andy Warhol  and  Edie Sedgwick in beauty 2 we liked the connection we had to them as people and decided useing the dialog we will film beauty #free are own remake of beauty 2 
 After filming we was happy with the outcome and ready to put it in are presentation.

  After working in a group I found out it helps with your own work a lot and I shouldn't be scared to share my ideas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment