Friday 2 May 2014

Final outcome

I am happy with my final outcome because I decided to then make a book of all my illustration that I do based around gender. 

My theme has always been gender and the confusion of it. 

I think that gender is in the mind not the body and that's what I like to draw. 

I also say that I you see a breast of a penis it's in your imagination because these drawings don't have any 

For my book/zine I decided I wanted it to be pictures and pictures only so you can enjoy every page witouth having to read 

It makes it more plesent to the eyes. 

My illustrations I have used in this book are from a few years ago leading up to now 

So in the book/zine you can see how my style has changed. That's another thing I like about this book/zine 

I will definitely do another book or zine again 

No comments:

Post a Comment